Rivermark Community CU Transforms for the Digital Age
Rivermark Community Credit Union, with the help of FTSI, implemented NCR Interactive Tellers at its Gresham branch and its members could not be happier. In addition to increasing membership (including 400 new account types the first month alone), Rivermark CU experienced a substantial increase in the types of banking products members utilize.
“We know that the way our members interact with our branch staff is changing, and it was important for us to give our members the same personal service but with more flexible hours and greater access to our specialized expertise.” -Scott Burgess, President/CEO, Rivermark
FTSI helped Rivermark introduce Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) in its branches, walk-ups, and drive-ups to free up employees to assist members and the results were fantastic.
- Drive-Up teller lane transaction times reduced from 8 minute average to 2.5 minutes
- In-branch transaction time reduced from 4.5 minutes to 2.5 minutes
- In-branch “line” wait time reduced from 4.5 minutes to less than 2 minutes
- 20% of total transactions occur during the new extended hours
- The #1 Sales Channel going up 1.5 times
- Staff freed up to provide members more advanced financial services
- 60% increase in branch membership
- 8,000 sessions per month totaling over 12,000 transactions (average of 3 transactions per session)
Founded by 140 grocery store employees in 1951, Rivermark now operates 6 branches in Oregon and serves over 70,000 members in 11 counties with assets over $650 million.
Connecting clients with financial industry technologies since 1998, FTSI offers a comprehensive portfolio of ATM services and self-serve technologies. FTSI’s consultative approach increases your transaction revenue, improves operations, reduces costs, and enhances customer satisfaction.
Rivermark CU experienced the FTSI difference and is planning to extend its new model to other branches later this year. Rivermark CU already implemented NCR Drive-up Interactive Video Tellers at its Hawthorne, The Dalles, and Beaverton locations. Members are so intrigued by the new technology that some drive further just for the new branch experience.
FTSI’s innovative suite of products and services can transform any branch into a state-of-the-art banking model with omni-channel solutions for the Digital Age.