Recent developments in technology and the use of mobile phones are leading the charge in the demand of self-service. In a rapidly changing retail environment credit union members have grown accustomed to multi-channel options and providing best-in-class service is what will differentiate credit unions from those that thrive and those that struggle.
With new services come new challenges. Whether enhancing current services to meet members’ expectations or rectifying processes that prolong or bottleneck services that should otherwise be seamless to the member, credit unions have to meet the demands of their members, maintain superior levels of service while providing defenses against fraud and maintaining compliance.
However, meeting the demands may mean deploying services that require complex network transactions which mean the possibility of transaction delays or even service disruption. That’s why solution providers must focus on providing credit unions the real-time visibility of a transaction and the ability to manage their ATMs. Doing that just became a lot easier with Remote ATM Management Solution. Managing self-service software across a vast ATM network has become more intensive and arduous with continuous application enhancements and multiple security updates. Remote ATM Management Solution provides a secure, reliable and efficient method to distribute ATM application updates, marketing campaigns and software patches. It makes this possible by ensuring credit unions are running the latest software and have access to the most up-to-date information regarding their ATM network.
The following are key features of the Remote ATM Management Solution;
- Incident Management- offers a comprehensive solution that provides a full audit train of an incident life cycle.
- Live Cash Monitoring- use real-time awareness to help you establish a consistent cash replenishment strategy.
- Software Distribution- remote operations will help you lower costs and increase the speed of deployment actions.
- Electronic Journal Management- eliminate costly site visits and instantly investigate disputes with an electronic journal.
- Business Intelligence- easily create and store reports based on any variety of date that you choose to gather.
- Performance Availability- use actionable trending data to support all future growth in customer serviceability.
Those features coupled with the ability to perform remote distribution enables this solution to significantly reduce operating costs with less ATM visits, quickly and efficiently.
These are but a few of the ways FTSI's Remote ATM Management Solution can benefit your financial institution immediately. Our value is in helping credit unions achieve a holistic view of their ATM fleet's productivity and performance to enhance the overall consumer experience.
Contact FTSI today to learn how you can start earning more by spending less!
POWERED BY FTSI